- Classification: Aluminium Hydroxide
- CAS No.: 21645-51-2
- Other Names: H3AlO3
- MF: H3AlO3
- EINECS No.: 244-492-7
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 99.6%
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Application: Aluminum hydroxide is the most consumable and applicable inorganic add
- Brand Name: victor
- Model Number: industrial grade
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Package:25kg /40kg/50kgbags|
SpecificationsSize: 325, 800, 2000 and 3000 mesh.
water treatment,filler ,Artificial marble
Surface coated by Silane
CAS No.: 21645-51-2
HS CODE: 2818300000
1) Appearance: White granule, higher whiteness, low Fe content, goodactivated property, soluble in acid and alkaline environment, low organicand heavy metal substance content
2) Quality standard: GB-T4294-1997
Aluminum hydroxide is the most consumable and applicable inorganic additive flame retardant that does not only resist firing, but also prevents from smoke, dropping or toxic gas. So, Aluminium Hydroxide is widely used with gradual increase of the usage, at the sectors of hot solidifying and moulding plastic, synthetic rubber, coating and construction materials.
Packaging Detail: Packing: 50 kg/ plastic woven bag lined with plastic bag
1, Size: 325, 800, 2000 and 3000 mesh.
Al (OH) 3: 99.6% min.
Al2O3: 65.1% min.
SiO2: 0.03% max.
Fe2O3: 0.02% max.
Na2O: 0.2% max.
L. O. I.: 35% max.
Moisture: 0.1% max.
Whiteness: 93% -99%.
Particle Size: D50: 1um~100um