- Classification: Phosphate
- Type: Other
- CAS No.: 13530-50-2
- Other Names: mono aluminium phosphate
- MF: Al(H2PO4)3
- EINECS No.: 236-875-2
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 37-42%
- Appearance: White powder or Colorless Liquid
- Application: used as binder and curing agent
- Brand Name: VICTORY
- Model Number: 37-42%
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||35kgs drum, 1.5ton IBC TANK,|
|Delivery Detail:||within 7 days or as per order quantity|
It is mainly used as binder and curing agent in the production of hi-temp refractory materials for kiln.
Properties: Aluminium dihydrogen phosphate (mono aluminium phosphate/aluminium phosphate) is a type of colorless and odorless but extremely sticky liquid, freely soluble in water and solidifiable at normal room temperature.
It has strong binding force in liquid or solid states and good resistance to peeling, high temperature, vibration and hi-temp air stream in addition to good infrared absorbability and insulativity.
Applications: It is mainly used as binder and curing agent in the production of hi-temp refractory materials for kiln