- Classification: Aluminium Hydroxide
- CAS No.: 21645-51-21
- Other Names: Hydrate Alumina
- MF: Al(Oh)3
- EINECS No.: 244-492-7
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade
- Purity: 99.6%
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Application: water treatment,filler,artificial marble,toothpaste abradant,,agate
- Brand Name: VICTOR
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in Plastic weaved bag, lined with PE bag with the net weight of 25kg or 40kg or 50kg|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days|
Aluminum hydroxide is the most consumable and applicable inorganic additive flame retardant that does not only resist firing, but also prevents from smoke, dropping or toxic gas. So, Aluminium Hydroxide is widely used with gradual increase of the usage, at the sectors of hot solidifying and moulding plastic, synthetic rubber, coating and construction materials.
Packaging Detail: 25kgs/40kgs/50kgs/ plastic woven bag lined with plastic bag
Al (OH) 3: 99.6% min.
Al2O3: 65.1% min.
SiO2: 0.03% max.
Fe2O3: 0.02% max.
Na2O: 0.2% max.
L. O. I.: 35% max.
Moisture: 0.1% max.
Particle Size: D50: 1~150 µm